About

Perusing Pixels is a photo diary of my expedition through the Tomb Raider series. Use the links to the right to find a particular game or level, or see below for the latest post.

Follow @PerusingPixels on Twitter and/or Like the Facebook page for updates and other Tomb Raider related stuff.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

An Aside...

Before I set about ripping up Offshore Rig, I just wanted to make a short post thanking everybody for the lovely comments they’ve made about this blog, on here as well as on Twitter and Facebook. It gives me great pleasure to know that you’re enjoying it, and this fact alone is giving me the incentive to play (and mock) even the most tedious levels (*cough*Atlantean Stronghold*cough*).

I would also like to mention that I’ve set up a Facebook page for Perusing Pixels (click here). For now, I’m going to use it in much the same way as my Twitter account (@PerusingPixels), i.e. to keep everyone updated when I post a new level, but it the future, who knows? It may become a hotbed of affectionate jibes and pictures of Lara doing funny things.

Okay, it’s time to get back to the “tombs” of Tomb Raider II. See you on the next level!

No comments:

Post a Comment